STATE AUTONOMOUS INSTITUTION
HEALTH "THE REGIONAL DENTAL
CLINIC IN KALININGRAD REGION»
Rules of medical care for foreign citizens in the SAIH «The regional dental clinic in Kaliningrad region»
In accordance with the "Rules of rendering of medical aid to foreign citizens on the territory of the Russian Federation" approved by RF Government decree of March 6, 2013 No. 186, SAIH «The regional dental clinic in Kaliningrad region» provides medical assistance to foreign citizens temporarily staying or permanently residing in the Russian Federation:
1. Medical assistance in emergency form in case of sudden acute dental diseases( conditions), injuries dental nature, accidents - requiring urgent medical intervention in outpatient settings, with exacerbation of chronic dental diseases of the teeth, which pose a threat to the health of the patient, is provided to foreign citizens free of charge.
2. Foreign citizens who are insured persons in accordance with the Federal law "on compulsory health insurance in the Russian Federation" have the right to free medical dental care within the framework of compulsory health insurance, including primary specialized medical and sanitary dental care in outpatient reception, in emergency , urgent and planned form.
Profiles of medical dental care:
- therapeutic dentistry: treatment of uncomplicated and complicated forms of caries ;
- periodontics: treatment of gum diseases;
- surgical dentistry: removal of teeth of any complexity, tooth-preserving operations, correction of alveolar crest
- orthopedic dentistry: prosthetics with the use of modern materials and structures, correction of deformities of dental defects, including after dental implantation.
- orthodontic dentistry: correction of bite in children and adults;
-cosmetic dentistry : teeth whitening and eliminate discolourness of;
3. Medical dental care in the planned and urgent form ( except for emergency, including emergency specialized medical care) to foreign citizens who are not insured in the system of compulsory medical insurance of the Russian Federation, is provided to foreign citizens in accordance with the contract on the provision of paid medical services or the contract on voluntary medical insurance. If an international Treaty of the Russian Federation establishes a different procedure for providing medical care to foreign citizens, the rules of the international Treaty shall apply.